Hello friends, today I am telling you about the latest update of mobikwik. Yes you can now transfer your mobikwik wallet balance to your bank account.
4% of the money you transfer will be deducted as processing charge. For eg – If you transfer Rs 500 then you will get Rs 480 in your bank.
Credits – Thanks to our user Divya who informed us regarding this. Keep it up !!
How to transfer wallet balance to bank ?
2. Sign-up or login
3. Now click on top left button , a menu will appear >> Click on “Transfer Money”
4. Now there are two options – Wallet to Wallet and Wallet to Bank
>> You can use “Wallet to Wallet” option if you need to transfer wallet balance from one mobikwik account to other ( like your friend’s etc )
>> You can use “Wallet to Bank” option if you want to transfer your wallet balance to bank account.
5. To transfer money to your bank account, click on “Wallet to Bank” option.
6. Enter account name holder, account number, IFSC Code and the amount that you want to transfer to your bank account.
Minimum amount to transfer is Rs 500. Max amount you can transfer in a month is Rs 1000.
7. After filling all the details, click on “Send Money”
8. Bingo !! Your mobikwik balance will appear instantly in your bank account. Enjoy