Hey !! Dealnlooters, Citrus Cube is back again with a loot deal offering flat Rs 50 cashback on Rs 50 mobile recharge or bill payment. The offer is valid only 1st recharge or bill payment till 31st July. So, hurry up and loot lo !!
So you can do a recharge of Rs 50 by paying through your bank and you will get Rs 50 cashback instantly. You can then transfer this Rs 50 back to bank account and so your recharge will be free !!
Offer Source:- Visit here
How to get Rs 50 free mobile recharge on Citrus ?
2. Now open the app and sign up for a new account
3. Now click on recharge or bill option and enter your mobile number and an amount of Rs 50 or more
4. Make the payment of Rs 50
5. That’s it !! Your mobile recharge or bill payment will be done instantly and the cashback of Rs 50 will be added to your citrus account instantly.
How to transfer this cashback in your bank account ?
2. Now sign in with that same account you registered with on citrus cube app
3. Then click on Send Money
4. Enter your bank accounts and that’s it !! Your Rs 50 will be sent to your bank.
Terms and Conditions :-
- The flat cashback of Rs.50 is valid on transaction values of Rs.50 or more.
- The cash back is valid on payments made using credit cards and debit cards only.
- The cashback gets processed automatically after your 1st bill payment: No coupon code is required.
- The amount will be credited to your Citrus Cash account in real time.
- The money in your Citrus Cash Account can be used in Cube for recharges or bill payments.
- Grab your cashback amount by signing in to your Citrus Cash iPhone/Android app at http://bit.ly/1PS8V31.
- Your Citrus Cash can be utilized towards all/any purchases at 600+ merchants.
- The offer is only valid for a bill payment made until the 31st July 2015. So hurry!
- The amount credited into your Citrus Cash account is subject to the Citrus Cash terms and conditions.
- Citrus will withdraw the amount credited to your Citrus Cash account if you cancel the bill payment transaction.
- Citrus reserves the right to not extend the offer to certain users if it believes they have malicious intent.
- This is a limited time offer, and Citrus reserves the right to withdraw the offer at its own discretion.