Woohoo App is just rocking with its offers. It earlier came up with 50% cashback on amazon and now it is back with a splendid offer of 30% cashback on amazon.
Offer is valid on minimum transaction of Rs 500, valid for two transactions and max cashback is Rs 600.
How to get 30% cashback on amazon ?
2. Skip the intro part. Now click on “Continue”
3. Enter and verify your mobile number. Make sure that simcard is in same mobile phone.
4. Now select a pin of your choice
5. Enter your name, date of birth and email id >> Next
6. Enter your pincode, Address > Done
That’s it !! Your account would be successfully created.
7. Go to “My Currencies” and add a valid payment option like giftbig card. You can buy it from here
How to buy amazon voucher now ?
1. Click on “Top left Icon” >> Buy at Stores
2. Now click on “Amazon – 30% cashback”
3. Now enter amount of Rs 500 or more to spend. Since max cashback is 600 so buy a gift voucher of Rs 2000 for max benefit.
You can use the offer two times !!
4. Select payment option and make the payment
5. You will now see your amazon voucher. Use this voucher on amazon within 15 minutes else it will expire. If voucher gets expired without using then you will get refund back.
How to use amazon voucher ?
2. Apply the voucher you got and click on “Add to your account”
3. That’s it !! You can now use this amazon balance for your future amazon purchases
That’s it !! You will get 30% cashback in woohoo account within 5 working days
Terms and Conditions –
>> Offer valid from 10th –12th Aug, 2015.
>> Offer valid on a min spend of Rs 500 and above.
>> Max cashback upto 600 reward points.
>> Offer valid for only first two transactions via Woohoo app on Amazon.
>> No two offers can be clubbed.
>> Cashback is valid only on the amount spent via Woohoo app.
>> Cashback will be in the form of Woohoo reward points which will be credited on to your Woohoo reward points account on Woohoo app within 5 working days.
>> 1 Reward point =1 rupee.
>> Offer may be discontinued at the discretion of Qwikcilver without prior notice.