Features & Score
- Type: Power & Hand Tool Kit
- Number of Tools: 92
- Primary Material: MS and Plastic
- Contents: Impact drill, claw hammer, pliers and knife, spirit level, wrench, drill bit for wood, steel and concrete, screws, wall plugs, screw driving bits and nut bits
- Application: Used for minor plumbing or repairing tasks and mounting photo frame or paintings
- WxHxD: 420 x 330 x 110 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Power Requirement: 500 W
- : Light Weight and Compact , Easy Drilling, General Maintenance and Repair , Impact Rate: 0-41600 bpm
An assortment of the most commonly used tools comes in a neat and compact suitcase from Bosch. Use this multipurpose kit for fixing, general maintenance or repair.
A 500 W hammer drill, 3 concrete drill bits, 3 metal/wood drill bits, 1 hammer, 1 plier, 10 screwdriver bits, 1 bit holder, 30 screws and 30 nylon plugs are the tools and accessories that are provided in this Bosch tool kit.
500 W W Hammer Drill
The 500 W hammer drill with reverse drill bits can be used for punching neat holes into concrete walls, wooden doors or metal surfaces. Lightweight, compact and easy-to-use it is highly useful in tight spaces and perfect for household use.
The pistol grip of the hammer drill allows easy handling along with enhanced stability for a more accurate drilling.
With an impact rate of about 41600 blows per minute you can easily create smooth holes on concrete walls or metal surfaces without requiring any effort.
The power drill can be used as a screwdriver due to its reverse function. You can use the 10 screw driver bits for tightening, inserting or removing different sizes of screws.
-Fix your loose shelf door using the drill as a screwdriver and tightening the screws on them.
-Punch holes into concrete walls for hanging poster frames.